The Investment Store is a specialist 3rd party funds marketing business. We aim to assist high quality boutique and specialist fund managers (in NZ, Australia and from around the world) to successfully market their capabilities and funds to professional financial intermediaries in New Zealand. In doing this we hope to bring benefits to…
- our intermediary clients (through the marketing of high quality and unique investments that may enhance their client’s portfolios)
- our fund manager partners (through increased funds under management, enhanced reputation and profile).
We aim at the same time to…
- be considered the benchmark for 3rd party marketing in NZ by all of our clients
- provide innovative, interesting and refreshing marketing strategies to our clients
- make a major contribution to the success, reputation and growth of the funds management and professional intermediary industry in NZ
- champion the advancement of Responsible Investing in NZ.
The Investment Store is registered on the Financial Service Providers Register (FSP number 11981). We are registered to provide wholesale and/or generic financial adviser services only.
Any information contained in this website is intended for “wholesale clients” (as defined in the Financial Advisers Act 2008) only. Where reference is made to an investment product, the information provided is being transmitted from the issuer of the investment products referred to. All information on the website is provided in good faith and is derived from sources believed to be accurate in all material respects as at the date of issue. Neither The Investment Store, nor any of its directors or employees, give any warranty as to the reliability, accuracy, suitability or currency of the information. Nothing contained in this website is, or shall be deemed to constitute, financial, investment, taxation or other advice from The Investment Store to retail investors, or a recommendation from The Investment Store to retail investors to purchase or dispose of any product or service. The information provided in this website is for discussion purposes only and should not be relied on in making investment decisions. The Investment Store makes no warranty that the website or any content posted on this website will be free from viruses or any kind of malicious code whatsoever. To the maximum extent permitted by law, neither The Investment Store nor its directors or employees will have any liability for any loss or damage, however caused (including through negligence), arising in connection with your use of, or inability to use, this website or any linked website, or reliance on information contained on or accessed through this website. If you choose to become a client of The Investment Store, any services provided to you by The Investment Store will be governed by the terms and conditions of trade entered into between you and The Investment Store.